As a member of the Casino Chips & Gaming Tokens Collectors Club, I agree to abide by the following CC&GTCC Code of Ethics:
- To support and be governed by the bylaws, rules, policies and regulations of the Club, as such rules may be amended from time to time.
- To conduct myself so as to bring no discredit to the Club or to impair the prestige of the Club or its members.
- To base all of my dealings on the highest plane of justice, fairness and morality.
- Neither to buy nor sell any material of which the ownership is questionable.
- To take immediate steps to correct any error I make in any transaction.
- Not to sell, exhibit, produce nor advertise counterfeits, copies, reproductions or restrikes of any item unless their nature is clearly indicated as such.
- To represent casino collectibles as genuine only when to the best of my knowledge and belief, such items are in fact authentic, and when no significant question of their authenticity has been raised.
- To fulfill all contracts and agreements which I may make, either oral or written; to make prompt payment upon delivery; and to return immediately any item that is not satisfactory.
- To furnish requested advice to the best of my ability and knowledge, and not to take advantage of superior knowledge on my part to the disadvantage of a less knowledgeable collector.
- To offer on all sales and trades, a 10-day return privilege on any item purchased or traded, unless I have clearly and conspicuously stated that items are sold or traded "as is," and without a return privilege.
- To refrain from making any unjustified, false, or slanderous comments about other members.
- To abide by all local, state and federal laws and to assist in the prosecution of those who may violate such laws and regulations.
- To cooperate fully with officers of the Club in investigating and resolving problems which may arise, and complaints which may be made, and to provide such information to such officers as may reasonably be requested.